Why should you partner with JBE?
- Our team has more than 30 years of combined experience designing and creating thousands of custom letter jackets for high schools throughout Northern California and beyond.
- Our jackets feature top quality wool, genuine leather and top notch workmanship.
- We offer expert digitizing and professional quality embroidery specificly for our letter jackets.
- Inclusive jacket & decoration pricing (digitizing + stitching) allows for great profit margins!
- Ultilizing JBE will free up your embroidery machines to run other jobs and projects.
- No inventory required! All jackets are custom made to order.
- Custom chenille patches (front, sleeves and full back) and sewing services.
- 4 to 6 weeks turnaround time on all custom decorated jackets.
Criteria for Retail Stores:
- Must be able to create and submit decoration/artwork files along with layout design proof. Files do not need to be digitized although must be in vector format. You can also submit your existing dst. embroidery files as well. Chenille patches can be made from your artwork as well.
- Experience with processing letter jacket orders or another custom "from scratch" product.
- Currently target the high school letter jacket and/or apparel market in your area.
- Eagerness to grow your letter jacket sales.
JBE Jacket Company is the Wholesale Division of JacketBack Embroidery.
We provide custom decorated letter jackets to retail stores throughout the United States.
We are selective in the retail stores that we partner with. If you are interested in becoming a JBE wholesale customer, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us with a brief description of your business and identify all the criteria above that your store meets. We can then correspond with you and forward our wholesale price list for your review.
Criteria for Retail Partnership:
- Stores must create and submit their own design or artwork files. Files do not need to be digitized for embroidery, although they need to be in vector format. High resolution jpegs may also be utilized. We can also work from your existing embroidery files.
- Experience selling letter jackets or similar custom "from scratch" products is extremely helpful (ie custom designed tshirts, uniforms, banners, etc.)
- Stores should currently be active in selling products to their local high school market.
- An eagerness to sell and grow letter jacket sales is a must.
We are selective in the retail stores that we choose to partner with.
- If you are interested in becoming a JBE Wholesale Partner, email us at email@example.com with a brief description of you and your business. Include any and all of our criteria that your business currently meets.
- Once your email is received, JBE management will review your information and correspond accordingly with hopes to further discuss the additional details of our program such as pricing and implementation.