Ordering Process Adjustments Needed Due to COVID-19
Our letter jacket ordering process has been adjusted in response to the current COVID-19 Alameda County order for non-essentail businesses. Watch our video and read through our step by step process here on this page.
We expect our standard total production time (8-12 weeks) to remain the same during this time. With full support from our factory, we have adjusted the order in which steps are completed to begin the process of your New Letter Jacket Order.
First, we will complete and confirm all deocration (approx 3 weeks). Then, the next step will be to get the student's jacket size.
We will continue to adjust this process as we monitor the adjustements made to the Alameda County's guidelines for non-essential businesses. We appreciate your support to our family owned and operated business during these challanging times for all.
Unfortunately, we are not able to take in any jackets needing Add On's at this time. Once we are allowed to re-open our office in full, customers will be able to schedule Add On appointments
Stay Safe & Be Well!
New COVID-19 Letter Jacket Ordering Process - Step by Step -(Phone Appointment)
Schedule Phone Appointment online here
. We will review and confirm your jacket decoration choices during this phone appointment. Please have the ability to view our website during your appointment. (Step 5 MUST be completed prior to your scheduled phone appointment).
- View Jacket Gallery, select by school or by sport/activity. This will help guide you through completing your decoration packet in the next step.
- Use this online Decoration Packet Answer Sheet Form to submit your decoration choices to our office. This form MUST be submitted at least one day prior to your scheduled Phone Appointment. If there is not a school specific decoration packet for your school, please use a different school's decoration packet as a reference to guide you through the questions.
Review our Guide to Back Designs flyer. If you want to add a back design, we recommend emailing (email@example.com) us your specific back design information prior to your phone appointment for review by our Design Team and to receive an estimated cost. If you have questions about back design options, we can discuss those with you during your phone appointment.
Complete Patch Layout Form
to be included when dropping off patches to our office (step 9). Or you can drop off patches and let our staff suggest the most common patch placement options to be confirmed via email. Patches can also be submitted at a later date. Your varsity letter is NOT required to order your jacket. We will process all parts of your jacket order and then sew on your letter once you receive it.
- Approve your Design Proof and Invoice via our automated Proof Stuff system. You will receive the Proof Stuff email approximately 3 weeks from your initial phone appointment.
- Schedule Appointment to Try on Jacket Sizes & Drop Off Patches. This self service appointment will take place at our Livermore office in coordination with the current orders in place by the Alameda County Dept of Health. The student will try on our sizer jackets to determine their proper jacket size. Our staff will be present to advise while keeping 6 ft away. All sizer jackets used are steamed and sanitized after each appointment. You will also drop off all patches that you currently have.
- Once your jacket has been completed (10 to 12 weeks), we will contact you with shipping and pick up options. You will receive an Estimated Completion Date after Step 9 has been completed.
**If you have questions regarding our new ordering process steps listed above, please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
New COVID-19 Letter Jacket Ordering Process - Video